Spa services during Covid-19 pandemic is quite a unique experience for our clients and for us. As we yet know so little about this invisible, deady enemy, it is very important that we all practice proper safety measures. As yours and our staff's safety is our utmost priority, the following safety measurements are being practiced at our establishment.
Please read the following guidelines and information prior to visiting our spa.
Please call to reschedule your appointment if:
- You are unwell & have symptoms such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, running nose, headaches, loss of taste or smell, and nausea/vomiting or diarrhea.
- You are under quarantine for reasons such as recent travel, pending COVID-19 test result, or expose to someone with the virus.
Upon Arrival at the spa:
- Please call to notify us of your arrival and wait in the car until we are ready to invite you in.
- Please do not bring guests or pets.
- You are expected to wear a mask.
- Your temperature will be checked.
- You will sign an electronic consent when you Check-in.
- You are asked to use the hand sanitize.
- Please keep 2 meters apart from each other in the spa.
How we practice safety measures?
- Staff come to work symptoms free.
- Staff wear medical graded protective gowns, face shields, surgical masks, and gloves.
- Manicure & pedicure stations are 2 meters apart and guarded with plexiglass barriers.
- All work stations and tools are meticulously sanitized between services.
- And our services are by appointment only.
We understand you are nervous receiving spa services, concerning the potential of the virus transmission, we too. Therefore, we take all the necessary precautions possible.
We want to thank our staff and our most amazing clients for your dedication and cooperation in maintaining the best hygiene practices. Together, we can continue providing and receiving the spa services during COVID-19 pandemic safely without compromising our health.